sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2015

Blogmas Day 5: The perfect hot chocolate.





 Hi there, welcome to Blogmas Day 5!

As the cold is starting to act according to the month of December (and I came back home late in the evening with numb fingers and nose), it occurred to me that I could share with you my personal recipe for a good hot chocolate. As I have mentioned before, I have a sweet tooth, but I can be quite picky about candy, chocolate included. I don´t like it too sugary, nor too strong, so as time goes by I developed my own personal formula. It is nothing super thorough, so I think most people will be able to find all the ingredients. 

 

 


 

Violette B. perfect chocolate recipe: 

  1. Whittard of Chelsea orange hot chocolate (this is my favourite brand, but feel free to use your personal chosen one).
  2. Raw Cinnamon (but use ground variety if preferred).
  3. Hershey´s syrup.
  4. One spoon of icing sugar.
  5. Milk foam.  
  6. Topping: marshmallows (The Gentle One  #1 preference)/ minced almonds (my personal fav).    

 I hope you enjoyed it. Please, tell me about your own recipe too! 

 

 

4 comentarios:

  1. I ate marshmallows and drank hot chocolates in my life but I never had a hot chocolate with melting marshmallows in it. Looks apetizing.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is quite tasty, although far too sweet to me. However, The Gentle One defends it is just the ultimate chocolate topping. The poor man is around five years old when it comes to treats, haha. You can give it a try, maybe you like it :)

      Eliminar
  2. I do love hot chocolate, on soy, as I cannot have milk. It seems to always be best if I get it at a coffee shop! Summer is iced chocolate time!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, I normally try to choose vegetal milk rather than animal milk too. And if I must drink the latter, I add a short quantity (just a splash, actually). I think most adults do not deal good with it.
      And yum! Iced chocolate is great too!

      Eliminar