domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

Blogmas!






Hello Everyone!

November (& Autumn) are almost over, which only means Christmas is around the corner!  How crazy is that, right? It looks like it was yesterday when I visited Spain last December. But anyway, as we will stay here in Bucharest in December I am feeling super festive already (I always try my best when The Gentle One and I are alone for the holiday), and I thought it could be nice to reflect a bit of that sparkling spirit here too.
So this year I am going to join the whole Blogmas thing! 

❄️ I´ll be posting every single day from December the first until Christmas day. ❄️

Sometimes it will be a long or more elaborate post, sometimes it will be just a little impression, but my idea is that you get a glimpse on my Winter walks, seasonal meals, cozy reading nights, and basically anything related to my daily life during this month.
Please, feel free to let me know if there´s something you would like me to post about.
I formally invite you to be with me this Christmas. 
 I hope you’ll stick around for the ride!




  

4 comentarios:

  1. I cannot wait to read your festive posts! Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I hope you have a wonderful December!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much, Claire. I am truly excited about giving it a chance this year, so I do hope readers like the idea too!

      Eliminar
  2. I'd love to see pictures of Bucharest at Christmas! And if you find a decent recipe for papanasi that I can duplicate for Christmas over here, I'd be eternally grateful, Violette. And so would my family. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I will do my best to capture the local festive essence, Insomniac! And do not worry, I am already looking for that recipe ;)

      Eliminar