viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Back home.




Hi everyone!
I am glad to say we are safe back home after our honeymoon holiday.
Both, the wedding and the trip were wonderful and we couldn´t be happier in this moment.
It´s kind of strange everything is gone now, specially after so many months preparing every single detail. Also, as I briefly mentioned on Instagram, returning to our apartment has been kind of bitter-sweet, as we found our wedding day remaining flowers now drying and fading, together with the little ton of memories everywhere we need to collect and storage properly once we find the time to do it. Anyway, I am glad to say while I am writting this I am happily married!





There are lots of honeymoon pictures coming (together with the crazy travel diaries we wrote during our stay in France for fun), just to warm up before the avalanche of professional portraits and wedding impressions I will share with you as soon as we receive them.

Stay tuned!


12 comentarios:

  1. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, happiness and love.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations, Violet :) I'm so happy for you! cant wait to see all the pictures!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot! We are very excited at this point, and really looking forward to get all those pretty pretty professional pictures I talked about! I hope I can share them with you all very soon :)

      Eliminar
  3. What lovely images! I am glad it was a wonderful time!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It was, Laura! I hope I you can see more of it as soon as possible :D

      Eliminar
  4. Love and happiness to you both, Violette! It's our 34th anniversary today - it goes by fast! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. OMG! CONGRATULATIONS, Insomniac! I am so happy for you. It´s always inspiring to see other couples to celebrate such a long time together, it fulls me of hope and happiness.I do hope you enjoy a very special date with you loved one ♥

      Eliminar
  5. Congratulations again!!! I'm so glad your honeymoon was enjoyable. I look forward to reading about your adventures in France and can't wait to see the photos from the wedding & honeymoon! :)

    xo Danielle

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Danielle, you´re always too kind :) I am really looking forward to show you all the pretty moments I lived this two last weeks :)

      Eliminar
  6. Congratulations lovely! It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Paris!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thankie, Claire. We did have the most wonderful of the times. I am just sorry it is over now. I wish I can go back soon.

      Eliminar