miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

It´s here!




Last weekend I woke up just to merrily exclaim:

“It´s here! It´s here!”and then, turning around to shake The Gentle One´s shoulder. " Hey, wake up. C´mon, you´re going to miss it!"

As the poor little thing is quite used to my silly enthusiast behaviour sometimes, he patiently opened his eyes and looked through the window, where my finger were pointing at the moment.
He sat himself in the bed then and had to rub his eyes to ensure it wasn´t a dream.

“Gosh” He said. "Why didn´t you wake me before? It is here!"

"Finally!" I added triumphantly.




And it was there, I swear: Spring was finally showing itself in Bucharest.
I have no idea where it had been hiding all that time, but it decided to pay us a visit with a radiant, warm and glorious morning for the first time like in six months.
So we obviously made a haste to get ready, have a quick lunch and head to our favourite outdoors spot in town, this is, Herastrau Park.  As soon as we got there, it became obvious we were not the only ones to embrace the idea of spending a nice day enjoying the delights of sunshine. Usually, that would have annoyed me, but I was SO happy about the whole novelty of good weather, I simply didn´t care about other people.


Outfit rundown: blouse - Camden Town / skirt - Chicwish / necklace - Ellone´s gift / sunglasses - Primark/ bag - New Yorker.

The three or four privileged hours we spent outside were all about reading under a tree, chatting to The Gentle One and eating great hotdogs. I even wore no coat at all! And can you believe it? I neither froze solid, or got a cold!  And on the top of that, this little walk was the perfect way to finish our Easter holidays this week.




So tell me darlings, how did you spend this sunny holiday?






14 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful outfit!!!!!! You look stunning in spring clothing, but please, be a bit careful with temperature changes, I do not want you to be ill. I love spring, I would say it is my favourite season of the year after autumn. So many flowers and green, I would like to see more flourish posts soon. Greetings,
    Sheila Calavera

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey, love! Thanks for your care, but you don´t really need to care. I carried a Spring jacket with me, but it was far too warm to use it, so I simply didn´t.
      I am glad you like the pictures, Spring photography is unknown for me, as we don´t have a proper Springtime season at home, you know. But I am quite happy with the result of these, so I will keep taking flourish photoshoots while posible :)

      Eliminar
  2. You look lovely, as always!

    Spring has finally arrived here too. It is nice to finally have some sunshine and see everything in bloom! My university campus has several gardens and a lake, and it is so beautiful at this time of the year! It's a lot more fun to study outside in the sunshine!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh, that´s so great Claire! Studying/reading outdoors in one of the biggest pleasures ever, isn´t it? ♥

      Eliminar
  3. Oh, you had such a lovely day! In here it just snowed and rained all week.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh, my! I can´t believe is still so cold at your homeland to keep snowing, I suppose you are used to it.
      Last year was quite cold in here around these dates, but now is lovely!
      I hope you get some good weather soon!

      Eliminar
  4. Muy hermosa. Me gustas tu vestido y las flores.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You look like a supermodel or some celebrity hiding bhind those sunglasses. :) Gorgeous photos, and your outfit is really pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Actually, the only reason I ever wear sunglasses is because the sun, haha. Seriously, you would have a good time laughing at me if I show you the previous pictures taken that day without glasses...

      Eliminar
  6. I think spring is a little further ahead in Bucharest than it is here, Violette! We're still having the odd snowfall and it's very windy lately. But I'm sure it will arrive soon!

    Lovely photos of you and the flowers! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well, Spring arrived soon and left soon too unfortunately. As I am writing this, it is not sunny anymore, but gloomy and rainy. I hope the good weather comes back next week though. Also, I hope you get some nice sun beams over there soon! ♥

      Eliminar