domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

Concert outfit



 Last weekend we The Gentle One decided Friday was a good night to go out for a concert. To be honest I was not feeling like partying at all, partially because I had been dealing with boring health issues almost the whole month, and partially because after 
my eight good hours of regular work, last thing I would do is to attend a crowded concert
on a stuffy basement.
Sometimes we do silly things for love, don´t we?




The concert was from a band called Keluar, and their music is somewhere placed between Synth Pop and Indie. 
Yes, I can tell that´s not my cup of tea.
Nonetheless, The Gentle One looked really excited about it, and I finally went along with him.


Well, it could had been tolerable without all the smoke, the awful sidebands, and the hordes of hysterical-hipster-fans.
But The Gentle One didn´t notice all those little drawbacks, so he had a good time.
In the meantime, I had a couple of margaritas to put down my dissatisfaction: I am happy to say there were no civilian casualties or collateral damage.

Outfit rundown: shirt - Spin Doctor / skirt & belt - vintage / tights - Calzedonia /shoes - Mary Paz.


So tell me darlings, what was the last concert you attended?



12 comentarios:

  1. Love your outfit!

    The Boyfriend and I saw nine inch nails with Soundgarden in August.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you!

      Although I like NIN, I've never had the chance to see them live. I am sure they are pretty good.

      Eliminar
  2. My husband, the youngest and myself went to see Neil Young - that was two Novembers ago now! I am getting old - the drunken crowds bother me and it totally ticks me off that everyone seems more interested in taking pictures with their damn phones than watching the show. It's better just listening to a CD. LOL

    I love your red tights!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I see your point! Sometimes I think I was born a granny, as I have never enjoyed myself on crowded events.
      Also, I find really stupid people spending money on concert tickets to ignore the band and just focus on their Iphones. It is quite silly, isn't it?

      Eliminar
  3. Your style is gorgeous! I love the bright tights with the dark clothes and those little rose buttons!

    I hate crowds with noisy rude people! I often find I'd rather be with one or two friends at the moment1

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Many thanks Laura! I thought the outfit looked a bit boring with plain black tights, so added a bit of colour.

      I know what you mean, I simply can't stand rudeness. The people on this event were particularly annoying , as they would just walk in front of you and stealing YOUR space (I had been there for two hours minding my gap, and then people from the back of the pub who had just arrived simply decided to put themselves by the stage). Thanks heaven I had my margaritas to suffocate rage...

      Eliminar
  4. So nice of you to go with him even though you didn't like the band. ^^
    And your outfit is magnific as always! :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh well, I couldn´t really deny to go with him since he´s always too kind. He comes with me to the movies every single time, even if when he dislikes horror films. I am very lucky ♥

      Eliminar
  5. Love that blouse :) You look gorgeous. And it's so good of you to go with him to gigs even when you don't fancy it. My husband's great at coming along with me to death metal and black metal gigs even though it's not always his cup of tea. Luckily I found a friend recently who's into the same things as me so I don't have to drag him along so often these days :P

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hubby and I have very different musical tastes. Even when we are both interested on the dark scene, he has developed more into Dark Synth, meanwhile I keep myself in the old comfort zone of Dark Folk and Gothic Rock. But of course we always manage to go together to concerts. After all, you never know if you are going to enjoy something new!

      Eliminar
  6. Lovely outfit! ♥ Beautiful heels and shirt, so nice details. ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thankie Vivian! ♥ I try to pay attention to details lately, as I used to be quite practical for my outfits some time ago. I believe they make a big differece between normal and good looks.

      Eliminar